Rolls AE0301 File in Style Labels
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The File in Style labels are manufactured using a crystal clear polypropylene film with an extra permanent adhesive.
Designed for use with the File in Style pocket.
Specifically coloured black on clear to keep the industrial design look of the pocket and blend with modern home interiors.
- 15 labels of the most popular filing categories
- 130 alphabetic & 40 numeric labels to create your own customised labels
- Label Dimensions: 38mm wide x 21mm, (106mm) & (138mm) long
- Sheet Dimensions: 209mm x 205mm
- Adhesive: Permanent (non-removable)
- Printed with non-scuffing black UV ink on clear film
- Available as a 4 sheet set only: 15 Category labels, 40 numeric labels, 130 alphabetical labels
About the material
- Crystal clear BOPP 50TC
- WP04 PEermanent
About BOPP Polypropylene Films
- BOPP Stands for Biaxially oriented polypropylene Films.
The production of polypropylene is safe and energy efficient, and the product is easily and cleanly handled. "Biaxially oriented" means that the film is stretched in two different directions. Orientation brings about several changes in the film, such as lower elongation (harder to stretch), higher tensile strength for a given thickness, greater stiffness, improved optical properties, and improved barrier to water/gases. Plastic waste, including BOPP film, can be recycled and reprocessed into products for many different applications. BOPP film demonstrates excellent use of the Earth's resources. It has effective moisture barrier properties that are achieved without coatings. Because of its superior strength at low gauges, flatness, clarity, light weight and excellent printability.