Rolls AA0301HS Home Filing File in Style Starter Pack
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The File in Style pocket is manufactured using high quality heavy weight (283gsm) rich kraft board and
designed to be used in home filing environments in horizontal or vertical shelving configurations.
The File in Style labels are manufactured using a crystal clear polypropylene film with a extra permanent adhesive.
Specifically coloured black on clear to keep the industrial design look of the pocket and blend with modern home interiors.
- Ten File in Style pockets
- 15 labels of the most popular filing categories
- 130 alphabetic & 40 numeric labels to create your own customised labels
- Reinforced end tab with printed lines for accurate label positioning
- Glued back cover for strength and rigidity
- Dimensions: 358mm long (including end tab), 235mm high (inverted)
- To suit standard A4 (297mm x 210mm) size documents
- Capacity: 45mm (approx 400 sheets of 80gsm paper)
- Printed: Front, Aesthetic border with lines for hand written title. Back, plain
- Available in: Starter pack of 10 with label sheets incl. Also replenishment packs of 10, 20 & 100
- without label sheets.
- Now available: Starter pack with labels and desk rack included.
- Label Dimensions: 38mm wide x 21mm, (106mm) & (138mm) long
- Sheet Dimensions: 209mm x 205mm
- Adhesive: Permanent (non-removable)Printed with non-scuffing black UV ink on clear film
- Available as a 4 sheet set only: 15 Category labels, 40 numeric labels, 130 alphabetical labels
About the pocket material
- Minimum 18% pre-consumer waste recycled fibre
- Unbleached, natural brown kraft board with unique two-ply design
- Carbon Neutral
- Food Contact Approved
About the label material
- Crystal clear BOPP 50TC
- WP04 PEermanent
About BOPP Polypropylene Films
- BOPP Stands for Biaxially oriented polypropylene Films. The production of polypropylene is safe and energy efficient, and the product is easily and cleanly handled. "Biaxially oriented" means that the film is stretched in two different directions. Orientation brings about several changes in the film, such as lower elongation (harder to stretch), higher tensile strength for a given thickness, greater stiffness, improved optical properties, and improved barrier to water/gases. Plastic waste, including BOPP film, can be recycled and reprocessed into products for many different applications. BOPP film demonstrates excellent use of the Earth's resources. It has effective moisture barrier properties that are achieved without coatings. Because of its superior strength at low gauges, flatness, clarity, light weight and excellent printability.